windows - Can't hg update, "Unlinking directory not permitted"! -


I have an HG repository that is created by cloning an SVN repository using hgsubversion . has gone. When I do 'HG Update - Scan', I get an error: abort: Unlinking directory is not allowed: 'E: \ scratch \ svn_to_hg \ WorkProject_hg \ My Project \ PublishProfiles' .

If I specify the amendment, 1487, then the update works fine. If I specify the amendment 1488, then if I get an error, then there should be amendment problem in 1488. It looks like 1488:

  & gt; For HG Log-V-R 1488 Transitions: 1488: D2292 EEDDB4E User: Smartin @ C8080-914E0410-8527-B5F3B909 523 Date: Wed 07 May, 15:29:46 2014 +0000 Files: My project / publishing file / Shea fs.pubxml   

I am adding a file to the folder, it is complaining that it can not be deleted.

I have 200 revisions since 1488, so I'm not sure what to do here ...

I am on Windows 7, using HG 3.1.1 I came with Tortis HG I have updated to the latest hgsubversion , I have also tried to run the command as an administrator, and the good old 'reboot'

is anyone else having any ideas?

Update : I have an update. I am able to update, if I update in 1487, then I think the 'PublishProfiles' folder is actually an empty file! I delete that file, and then I can update 1488 or immediately above the tip. I still have a question, how can I get this so that everybody should not get this repository cloned every time to do so?

I do not know that this will solve your specific problem, but it may help other people. I'm working on windows (with sourcetree) and Hg with Linux Whenever I try to push / pull / whatever I get the message I have done in the source tree, right click, due to which the file & gt; Stop tracking, then right click and discard the file. I know this is just a temporary thing, but it is not better

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -