asp.net - Reverse engineering a precompiled website -


Hello I need your help. I have a preprominy website project and now I can not see the source files because I can not edit my web project I am left with only aspx files when I try to see them, then I get the message "This is a marker file that does not have to be removed from the printer and should not be removed." I removed the PrecompileApp.config file Try it, as well as some DLL files in the 'App_Web3610tfd' bin folder ... something like that but the website is still ineligible. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately you are never going to get back the entire project of Telrek or Red Gate. . You are going to receive decompile files that were converted from code to IL, it usually does not get the code which is good and readable. You've got the worst case scenario, using pre-compiled and non-updating .aspx / .ascx files. To get it back, lots of code will be stitching and be prepared to spend some time to understand it. Many function calls can be renamed, because the compiler does not keep them with good names (since then no resultant code is run by humans). Apart from this, there are not many options without going on a decompiler.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -