css - Responsive Design with media queries not switching -


Good afternoon,

I am trying to make a website responsive but I can not get it To make this work I have been googling for about an hour or 3 and I am pretty sure that I am not doing this wrong, but still it does not work.

Here is my code:

  @ media screen and (minimum-width: 1230px) @ media screen and (minimum-width: 750 pixels) and ( Max-width: 1229 px) {body {display: none; }}   

The best way I can best describe this problem is when I go to full screen on my website with the browser it loads normally as I want it But when I minimize the window then it should load it just does not load any CSS on the second part of the CSS. I display the panel: there is no one so that the page is white to see that it works

I have & lt; Meta name = "viewport" content = "width = device-width" /> is in my html

URL site:

Not sure if I answer my question It's allowed but it works now! Instead of:

  @ media screen and (minimum-width: 1230px) {} media screen and (minimum-width: 750 pixels) and (max-width : 1229 px) {Body} Do not display anything; }}   

I changed it to:

  @ media screen and (minimum-width: 750px) and (max-width: 1229px) { body {Do not display anything; }} @ Media screen and (minimum-width: 1230px) {}   

and now works fine!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -