db2 luw - DB2 - Determine a future date based on two fields -


I need to calculate a date in DB2 for Unix.

I have a date field: CONTRACT_DT (example: 2/7/2006, 8/25/2006, 11/16/2007, 2/25/2008, 12/29/2005)

and one type of field head (example: C, I, E, Z, V, K)

I need to calculate the next date that the loan will be reviewed (REVIEW_DT ).

  • If Prime = Z is CONTRACT_DT < Five Years
  • If the Prime Minister = Faucet or any other letter, then Tap

    An example loan 01 has a CONTRACT_DT of 3/1/2004, and V PRIME. So I need to count 3/1 for three years / 2004, unless I have a date of more than MTHLY_CLOSE_DT. (Option 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2022).
    The correct answer is 3/1/2016.

    I know that the structure is a matter statement, but I have no idea how to choose a date based on multiples of the year and there is one more than the MNTHEYCTTDTT.

    Even what I have so far:

      created process "finance" "AL_LOOP_TEST" (out R. RVDT Date) BEGIN Nuclear Agreement v_tmgi DATE; DECLARE v_ctdt DATE; DECLARE v_rvdt DATE; SET v_tmgi = '2014-09-01'; --Good month SET v_ctdt = '2012-06-02'; - CONTRACT_DT SET v_rvdt = v_ctdt; - v_rvdt initial value for WHILE (v_rvdt & lt; v_tmgi) - While the review DT is less than the month of DO SET v_rvdt = (v_rvdt + 5 YEAR); - Add up to date of 5 years; SET r_rvdt = v_rvdt; END   

    Thanks!

    Jimmy, thanks for your help, this is what I have created:

      The process of making "X" "AL_LOOP_TEST" (outside "R_RVD" date) Language SQL fixed external procedure improvements SQL data Old Savings Pattern Start ATMs announcement v_tmgi DATE; DECLARE v_ctdt DATE; DECLARE v_rvdt DATE; SET v_tmgi = '2014-09-01'; --Good month SET v_ctdt = '2002-06-02'; - CONTRACT_DT SET v_rvdt = v_ctdt; - The initial value for v_rvdt WHILE (v_rvdt & lt; v_tmgi) - While the review DT is less than the month of DO SET v_rvdt = (v_rvdt + 5 YEAR); - Add up to date of 5 years; SET r_rvdt = v_rvdt; End;    

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

    logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

    java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -