Get current user name autoit -


I try to get the name of the current user

here my code Local $ IniRead = IniRead (@AppDataDir and "\ Mozilla \ Firefox \ profiles.ini", "Profile0", "Path", "Default") MsgBox (0, "", "valeur:" & Amp; @AppDataDir and "\ Mozilla \ Firefox \" and $ IniRead)

But I use #requireadmin, so I got the name of the race and did not name it

I do not use the #requireadmin reason to copy a file Kata ...

If anyone has found a way.

You can use the username @ to use the user. Milos is right, #RequireAdmin directs Autot to request administrator tokens from the operating system. If the user is logged in as an administrator, then it will prompt them to continue, or remain silent on the basis of the UAC. If logged on user is not an administrator, they will be prompted for an account with administrative credentials.

If you are looking to copy a file to @AppDataDir, you will not need the Administrator's rights after logging on the user completely using the appadata dir (by default) Will happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -