libgdx - How to name iOS launch icons for a universal app? -


This may be a trivial question, but the correct answer (and what dimension to use for iOS launch icons) ?

Note that I'm not using Xcode but instead porting a libgdx game to iOS via Robow. This my iOS / data / folder looks just like the right one:

Enter image details here I think I have "default" launch images set correctly, but I'm not sure about the launch icon. (All this confusion is coming from the fact that there is rare information about the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.)

Basically, the launch icon files are incorrect and / or Is missing << Strong> /i.stack.imgur.com/sZ04R.png "alt =" Enter image details here ">

If I add more launch icon images So I'll need to change anything here?

(I'm new to iOS development if it is not yet clearly clear.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -