objective c - iOS 8 Orientation bug. Works in 7.1 -


I have a view that is locked in the picture and then I have to push it to another scene where I have this in the landscape. . The video returned to the portrait after playing in the scenario, which works fine in iOS 7.1 but there is some weird bug on iOS 8.0.

Please refer to this picture as you can see that the tabbar has gone to the center of the screen. Enter image details here

It looks like this before going to the video player is.

Enter image details here

I have many other things Have tried the setting like

  [self.view.window setFrame: [[UIScreen main screen] border]];   

I am currently using MPMoviePlayerViewController to show my video. But it's not just after I will work to see other pop popping up

You guys can help me out so it works strange in iOS 7?

Way i 'Controlling the Orientation Controller is a sub-cloning and it is saying that it is only in portrait, when I go to the video view, then I tell that the scenario is allowed. Then when this returns I only allow the picture again

  - Returns the supportedInterfaceOrientations {UIInterfaceOrientationMaskLandscape; } - (BOOL) should need aurotate {return yes; }    

The same problem was encountered, resolved in this way. Add this code to your viewWillAppear method in the controller where you are returning after playing the video

  [[UIDevice currentDevice] setValue: [NSNumber numberWithInteger: UIInterfaceOrientationPortrait] forKey: @ "Orientation"] .   

should also be added to this method

  - (bool) shouldAutorotateToInterfaceOrientation: (UIInterfaceOrientation) interfaceOrientation {return UIInterfaceOrientationIsPortrait (interfaceOrientation); }    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -