amazon web services - Error retrieving a list of your S3 buckets from AWS:Access Denied wordpress -


I get this error in WordPress: Error in retrieving your S3 Bucket list from ADS: Access Denied . Iam is a writing policy for the user. I do not know where I am wrong. Please help me

My IAM policy is here:

  {"version": "2012-10-17", "statement": [{"Sid": "Stmtxxxxxxxxxxx", "Effect": "Allow", "Action": ["s3: GetBucketLocation", "s3: listback", "S3: listbucket multipartuploads"], "resource": ["arn: aws: s3 ::: Baltiman / * "]}]    

First of all, your bucket for listing , You need to create a statement that will allow your IAM to "s3: ListAllMyBucks" in the entire S3 account

{"effect": "permission "Action": "S3: Listalled MyBackets", "Resource": "*", "Condition": {}}

In addition to this, There is a problem with listing because of the tasks you are trying to allow:

"Action": ["s3: GetBucketLocation", "s3: listbitt", "s3: catalog bucket multipartupload" ],

should be applied to the whole bucket:

"resource": "arn: aws: s3 ::: bucket name",

When you are trying to allow t His activities for the content of the following:

"Resource": "arn: aws: s3 ::: baltimma / *",

However, Please try below policy:

{"version": "2012-10-17", "statement": [{"Sid": "stem xxxxxxxxx", "effect": " "S3: GetBucketLocation", "S3: ListBacket", "S3: Listbackt Multipurpose Uploads"], "Resources": "Arn: S3 :: Bucket Name", "Condition": { }}, "Condition": "allow": "allow", "action": "S3: listual meaches", "resource": "*", "condition": {}}]}

I checked it on my site and it works.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks, Vlad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -