android - How much GUI real-estate is available for a wearable app to customize notifications? -


When my mobile app posted a notification, if someone is wearable, then only small icons and notification titles are small Is displayed under the wearable band (and the user has to swipe to reveal more material, in my case I have an LG clock with which I am using).

I have both notification title ANS displayed on some content wearable, when the notification is displayed without the user who swipe to see any text other than the title. I know that I can write an app to set the display to wearable to customize, but I could not find any information about any size restriction etc. If I write a wearable app then it can increase the size of the notification displayed on the wearable, larger than displayed by default?

Here's a guide to creating custom alerts on the Android Dev website:

It may be more work than work but I think what you need in this guide.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -