arrays - How to do Sumif using non-adjacent values in excel only using one instance of unique value matches -


I have data that looks like this in Excel (like Gunt chart):

 < Code> column A column B column C phase 1 phase required to complete 1 day first line 1 1.1 2 line 2 1.2 1 line 3 1.3 1 1.1 line 4 1.4 0 line 5 1.5 1 1.1   

You can start steps 1.1, 1.2, and 1.4 just now, but you must start with step 1.3 or 1.5 before completing step 1.1. What can I use to get a total = 3 result in a cell in my spreadsheet? I tried to understand but my column A and column C values ​​do not get close to each other in each row. Apart from this, if this column says phase 1.1 twice in C, then I want to add it only once in line 1 column B.

Thanks in advance!

If you can use two columns, then I will do this, check the column C in advance. And if it is empty then give the value of column B to the cell:

  = IF (C1 = "", B1, 0)   

and Then when you apply it to match your data, you can add that column to a cell using:

  = SUM (D1: D10)    

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -