c# - Converting a Dictionary to a List with formatting -


I have a zero experience working with Oracle and I'm using Oracle XE to test my code. .

I have a small problem in the hope that something will help.

OK, I am trying to create a cross-DB platform application where I need to create a seaplap statement dynamically. I have received a statement working for Oracle because Oracle is expected to be in the name of the column in quotes, then I start getting "INVALID IDENTIFIER" errors. For example, the statement below does not work for me, but if I put the firstname in the quote, it works.

  "emp" by the first name   

However, it works

  SELECT "first name" to " emp "  

Now I am working on code. If (sourceType == DataSource.OracleServer) {sourceBuilder.Append ("SELECT") .Append (string.joined ("," (Maped column list select (x = & gt; x.Key)))) Append ("FROM") .Append (sourceAttribute); } Other SourceBuilder: "SELECT". Append (string.joined (",", mapped column list select (x = & gt; xka)) append ("FARM"). Append (source Atitivar);

Now I have to add a double quote to the place where I am flipping my dictionary, when the source type is Oracle.

I tried to use

  sourcebuilder.Append ("SELECT"). Append (string.zone (",", string.Format ("\" "+ Mapped column list. Select (x => x.Key) +" \ ""))). Add ("FROM"). Append (source attitudes);   

But obviously, it does not work

Want to change it:

  string.Format ("Select the \" + Mapped column list (x = & gt; x.key) + "\" ")   

to:

  Mapped column list. Select (x = & gt; "\" "+ x.Key +" \ "")    

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -