Convert Text to Date in SQL Server -


How do I convert text values ​​like "18/06/11" such as "Date 2011-06-18 < / P>

I have tried the following

Convert (char, [InstrumentText], 106)

But the value remains in only one format < P> Thanks

The correct format for your string will be 103.

More Importantly, you do not need to convert datetime to char :

  (date, [Ins trumentText], 103)   

If you want to convert it back to string in yyyy-mm-dd format, you can do this:

  Convert (varchar) (10), Convert (date, [InstrumentText], 103), 120)    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -