dns - Setting up domainame to a shared hosting site -


Obviously this is the correct heap, but I need help setting up a DNS for a domain name that I share It is necessary to point out that hosting sites have some images here:

Enter image details here

 Enter image details here

Enter image details here

Shared Image Hosting It has IP address and DNS IP for it. For the use of the remaining domain names, there are pictures from the registrar's cpanel. Should I provide the name of the shared server and the server named Server 1 and 2 shared hosting site?

Yes you have to change the nameservers for the names you need for your hosting site. Other DNS settings may also be necessary, which your domain name hosting provider can not allow you or you to do.

Host, if you do not need the flexibility provided by your domain name, I recommend checking freedns.afraid.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -