git - Composer: Can not get my custom repository from my server -


I wanted to make my own stock for the composer. Let's call it myrepo.git. So my repo is made on the roots and composer. Jasson which is the least like this:

  {"name": "My / Myrepo", "description": "My I put it on my GIT server so that I can get it from git:  
   

Code> git clone git: //myserver.com/myrepo.git

But I want to get it from the composer. So I have musicians on my workstation. Jason created:

  {"repositories": [{"type": "vcs", "url": "git: //myserver.com/myrepo git"}]}   

After this I called Composer Install. Everything ended without error but my repository is not fat. I do not know why. When I try to add some repositories from Gitub, it is brought without any problem, but not my repository. no error. Nothing. The output looks like this:

  Composer loading composer stores with package information Installing dependencies (including required-Dev) nothing to install or update autoload files So I have something wrong with my repository (myrepo.git) but if so, then I do not understand that there is no error in the order set by the composer. idea?   

  • If you have composer.lock file < Code> Composer installed Read and install dependencies from this file. - & gt; In this case, you should run the Composer Update My / Myrepo instead.

  • You have composer.json >. Have you tagged the version in GIT? I do not know what happens if not. The GIT tagged version should be the same or you can leave the version property (recommended):

    Note: The packaging of VCS Treasury , So the above statement is too much correct for the package. Specifying the version due to human error can cause problems at some point.

  • If you have the same name + version already installed, you must be forced to install the already installed library (by our own risk) and install it.) RM - RF vendor / mine / MyPro . There is a better approval for later compulsions.

Comments

  1. The end products of different widespread forms of metalworking, similar to machining, steel stamping, forging, and casting, could also be} related in shape and performance, but those processes usually are not categorised as fabrication. Many steel fabrication shops, together with Sattler Manufacturing, provide maintenance and restore as part of of} their supplied companies. Nothing lasts forever, and it’s important to keep tools in top-shape to ensure Hats for Men the soundness of producing and processing operations. A good maintenance plan can include routine serving and cleaning of kit, properly as|in addition to} well timed repairs. Having a steel store to callbefore something goes wrong or wears out is a superb thought and danger prevention strategy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -