How to find all the strings in a cell that contains a given substring in excel -


In Excel sheets, each cell contains more than one string. I have to find all the strings containing the given substring. I

Example:

  A1-> What is the formula for printing all the strings containing sub-string in another cell is? In A2, I have to print the string in which the "1" has the A1A2-> As an alternative, you can use this UDF:  

Public Function GETMATCHES (String as String, String in the form of String) String as GETMATCHES = Join (Filter (Split (worksheet function. Trim ("striginational", ""), Stamach), "" ) Function function

Then cell A2 will have this formula: = GETMATCHES (A1, "in")

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -