html - PHP tag considered as a comment in Safari + Wamp -


I am trying something on PHP HTML on the MMP. I get the PHP tag & lt ;? Php and ? & Gt; In my code, the problem: It is impossible to test my conscience because "some" my & lt ;? Php and ? & Gt; in and lt ;! - Changing php to and ? - & gt; Safari interprets it as a comment I tried with a Safari on a remote computer with Windows, there is no way to find the root cause of the problem.

prinscreen

As I said in another comment, the problem comes from the charset. I chose UTF-16 instead of UTF-8. I really did not understand the problem of the latter but it has been resolved.

Thank you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -