ios - iPhone app run on iPad -


I have uploaded an app developed for the iPhone 5S, this week I uploaded an update where I changed some texts, no programming. And I reject it, the reason for this is to be compatible with the iPad, which means that if you can not cut low iPad screen (2X option) They know different proposals, they do not know about making them compatible.

I have said that this is just an app for the iPhone and properly I am developing for iPad with many more features.

I have come to answer yet, should look good on the iPad

The resolution of the iPhone 5S is 640 x 1136, and the iPad 768 x 1024, whether Retina or iPhone 6, New 6 Plus models, i.e. more Square

Can I customize it without creating a new storyboard unique ipad?

The strange thing about all this is that I will accept a simple back and I will update it.

Thanks

state -

< Strong> 2.10 iPhone app should be played on the iPhone without any improvement in iPhone resolution and 2x iPhone resolution

Therefore, you do not have to do your optimization The app for the iPad (although it has been recommended and you have said that you are working on it) but your app should work as little as possible and an 'iPhone' on the iPad Should T interface. It appears that your app currently does not render correctly on the iPad

You should test it and resolve any issues before resubmitting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -