node.js - Populate array with object ID inside -


I have this in my model:

User.js:

  ... User Group: [{User Group: {type: mongoose.Schema.Types.ObjectId, Reference: 'UserGroup'}, Status: {Type: string, Default: 'Pending'}}], .. .   

When a user joins the user group, the group id user is stored in the user group area of ​​the model array, and the status field is pending pending, an administrator Is awaiting approval. I can not fill a problem with an array of IDs, but I'm not sure when the field is populated then it is connected with the other.

Am I doing my model wrong or something is obvious?

Please help!

Thanks

What are you looking for this?

  Schema.Fund ({}). Populate ('UserGroup User User'). Exec (...);    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -