performance - Monitoring Kafka Spout with KafkaOffsetMonitoring tool -


I am using Kafka Split which came with Hurricane- 0.9.2 Distribution for my project This spout I want to monitor the throughput of I tried to use very offset monitoring, but this is not showing any consumer reading on my subject.

I suspect, because I have specified the root path in Zuckair to store consumer offsets. How would the cafeteria offset monitor know where to see the data about my cough scout example?

Does anyone really tell me where Zokipar keeps data about the subject and consumers of Kafa? Zookie has a file system, how does it arrange data for different topics and their partition? What is a consumer group and how is it translated by Zuciperer while storing consumer offsets?

If anyone has ever used a high offset monitor to monitor the throughput of the Kuffa step, please tell me how can I find my toy?

Thanks a lot, Pal Shah

I used to use a fairly offset monitor Not done, but I can answer the second part.

ZuckPer.Connect is the property where you can specify znode for Kafka; By default it keeps all the data on '/' Zkcli.sh, you can access the zookeeper file system using the zookeeper command line. You should see / consumers and / brokers; The following you can offset offset

  / consumers / my_test_group / offsets / my_topic / 0   

You can continually vote offset to know the rate of consumption In the spout

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -