php - My web server refuse to set session or cookie -


I am currently working with WordPress and plugins.

I have some plug-ins that actually require a cookie and stored on the session server. But when I try to set the session, it seems that my server refused to store that session.

I did some tests to prove with this simple code.

  & lt ;; Php session_start (); error_reporting (E_ALL); Ini_set ('display_errors', '1'); If (Azat ($ _ session ['axle'])) {echo "SISON:" $ _ Session ['axle']; } Else {echo "session belm ada .."; $ _SESSION ['xx'] = "ssssj space"; }? & Gt;   

And the results are saying "session belam ADA", that means the session is not stored (if not incorrect).

My question is clear, why is this? What could possibly be the reason for this problem?

The first thing that has crossed my mind is that it is probably the server configuration, which does not allow session or permisson to accept the problem, but ... WordPress, it's running very well I was able to enter and even "keep logging" means that the session from WordPress or even the cookies are very well stored. But why are not my sessions stored?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

WordPress does not support session by default Use a specific plugin to handle sessions , like . Or if you want to store large data, use it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -