php - Show images in view from http header -


I create an image in my controller (I use Symphony 2) and when I have my image with my If the reaction comes back, I get it:

  HTTP / 1.0 200 OK cache-control: no-cache content-configuration: inline; File name = "" content-type: image / JPEG   

I need to show an image in my view, but if I put it:

  & lt; Img src = "& lt;? = $ Response?" / & Gt;   

The browser shows a 404 error and if I

    

I only get

  HTTP / 1.0 200 OK cache-control: no-cache content-configuration: inline; File name = "example.jpg" content-type: image / jpeg Date: Wednesday, 08 October 2014 14:55:24 GMT X-Sendfile: 67902   

I want to show that image Any thoughts?

Thank you!

You can use the path that displays your image

Your controller In:: Header-> Set ('cash-control', 'private'); $ Response- & gt; Header-> Set ('content-type', 'image / jpg'); $ Reaction-> Header-> Set ('content-dispute', 'attachment; file name = "example.jpg"'); $ Response & gt; SetContent (file_get_contents ('example.jpg')); Return $ Reaction;

"& gt;

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -