ruby - How to Post data to Volt app? -


I have a case to use, where I want to post some data in my Walt app, but there is not To think a clear way. The app / main / config / routes.rb does not recognize the post method as a Sinatra route.

I also tried the walt-outer class connected to the app through config. Ru, and I can post my data in the same Mongo collection which is using Volt. But this data is not reflected in the app unless I refresh the page, which is less than the norm. I was hoping that my responsive models would see changes in DB and reflect on the front end.

I think Volts are in Beta, so this feature can not be implemented (or even planned for it). Is it possible to do this?

I'm going to create it for a long time so that you request a reverse job (or Maybe another set of classes) In the short term, using the rack is the right way I am in the process of adding a cover to the Mongo API, which knows how to trigger updates. Should be out in a day or two, when I update it here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -