sharepoint - Create a button on Infopath for users to export form to PDF -


Currently I have created a travel request form using SharePoint 2013 and Infopath 2013, when you submit the form, So it creates a line item

Once the managers have approved the form, then the form itself has a field called "Epirver" and "Accepted On", which tells when and when the form Approved

I want users to open the form and send an application for PDF There is a button to export the motive form. Is this possible?

Thanks for all help!

You want it to move to a sister site of stack overflow.

I always suggest suggestions (as I work in the InfoPath / PDF business) using a workflow tool of your choice to attach a simple workflow to the related form library (SharePoint Designer, Nintex Workflow , VS workflow).

Ensure that you export the corresponding InfoPath status field for SharePoint so that you can read the contents of the column in your workflow. Check in your workflow if the status field is 'Approved' and if it runs the PDF Conversion Action.

Now, for the big trick, 'PDF Conversion' action does not come with this kind of action box outside SharePoint, but it is available from third parties. Google for proper search terms, e.g. "Convert InputPath Using Batch Workflow" and you will find many solutions. (Disclaimer, I can not link directly to one of the solutions that you will find I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -