syntax - How do I use text file inputs in a cmd prompt batch -


What are I trying to do to set up TightVNC on 130+ computers?

I is currently installed in this form:

  Installing TetVNC and Configuring MSIXAC / I "\\ 10.XXX \ Data \ Hardware Asset \ TightVNC \ tightvnc-2.7.10-setup -32bit.msi "/ cool / norestart ADDLOCAL =" server, viewer "VIEWER_ASSOCIATE_VNC_EXTENSION = 1 SERVER_REGISTER_AS_SERVICE = 1 SERVER_ADD_FIREWALL_EXCEPTION = 1 VIEWER_ADD_FIREWALL_EXCEPTION = 1 SERVER_ALLOW_SAS = 1 SET_USEVNCAUTHENTICATION = 1 VALUE_OF_USEVNCAUTHENTICATION = 1 SET_PASSWORD = 1 VALUE_OF_PASSWORD = Test   

Using PSXAC I'm trying to run this X from a list of IP addresses from a text file so that time is short.

  psexec \\ @ test.txt   

However this has failed on the above step. I'm pretty sure I have the wrong syntax but after searching for more than 2 hours I can not find the right way to call for a text file. We can run it on a personal computer but in the 9-15 steps of this project, I would like to reduce the time of completion.

for example

  psexec @ test.txt -u adminuser The installation executed on the -p password   

must be accessible through the network, as the parameter of psexec will be performed locally

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -