xcode - Black screen in iOS simulator -


I am trying to launch titanium app in iOS simulator, but I get a black screen. Everything worked fine till now, I do not know why it does not work anymore. I get this error:

  [trace] ** BUILD SUCCEEDED ** [INFO] Finished 14s applications in 136ms [INFO] The application running in iOS is building Simulator [debug] All iOS simulators [Info] IOS Simulator [Debug] Simulator Launches App Launch In Order: "/ Users / Carl / Library / Application Support / Titanium / Mobilesilesdk / OSX / 3.3.0 / iPhone / ios-SIM" Launch /Users/carl/Dev/test/build/iphone/build/Debug-iphonesimulator/test.app "--xcode-directory" /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer "--sdk 7.1 --family iphone - Rate No --Tall [INFO] IOS Simulator [ERROR] The project failed to produce after 1m 44s 479ms   

I tried to reset the content and settings in the simulator, but It does not work. In addition, try to reboot, and re-install Xcode with no luck.

The project was launched correctly on one device.
I Titanium SDK 3.3.0, Xcode 5.1.1, iOS SDK 7.1 OSX And using 10.9.4 (Mavericks)

Timks see Lake of time causes the simulator.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -